Saturday, June 7, 2014

June 7th 2014  Lesson 82 

Review II

  • Intention:  To review two lesson ideas a day,

  • Practice: Two 15-minute sessions with eyes closed; one in the earlier part of the day, and the other in the latter part of the day.  In addition, frequent shorter (2-minute) applications of the ideas of the day.
  • Application: Long session -- Devote three or four minutes to reading the ideas for the day slowly, several times if you wish, then close your eyes and listen.  If you mind wanders, read the ideas again, but spend the major part of the time listening quietly but attentivelyThere is a message waiting for you.  Be confident that you will receive it.  Remember that it belongs to you, and that you want it.

    Remember hat your will has power over all distractions, fantasies and dreams.  Be determined each day to your practice, and use the shorter practice periods to reaffirm your determination. 

    The comments that follow the statement of the ideas for each day, are merely suggestions.  Use them as you see fit, or formulate your own.

  • Application:  Short sessions -- Repeat the ideas of the day with deep conviction, as frequently as possible.  And be particularly sure to apply the specific form to any problem that may arise.




(63) The light of the world brings peace to every mind through my forgiveness

Suggestions for specific forms for applying this idea are:
  • Let peace extend from my mind to yours, [name].
  • I share the light of the world with you, [name].
  • Through my forgiveness I can see this as it is.

Insights/comments:

  • Forgiveness is my function; it is what I was made for; it is who I am.  To forgive is to ease pain and suffering for myself, and freedom from pain and suffering brings more light to the world.  By performing my function I bring peace and joy to myself, and to everyone in my world, for I am the common connection to everyone in my world.


(64) Let me not forget my function

 Some specific forms for applying this idea include:
  • Let me not use this to hide my function from me.
  • I will use this as an opportunity to fulfill my function.
  • This may threaten my ego, but cannot change my function in any way.



Insights/comments:

  • My function is an inherent part of who I am, so to forget my function is to forget who I am, and  vice versa.  Remembering who I really am makes my function apparent.  Who I am is a child of God, so to forget God is to forget who I am, and to remember God is to remember who I am.



I and my Creator are One.  *:)
 happy

No comments:

Post a Comment