Thursday, June 12, 2014

June 12th 2014  Lesson 87 

Review II

  • Intention:  To review two lesson ideas a day,

  • Practice: Two 15-minute sessions with eyes closed; one in the earlier part of the day, and the other in the latter part of the day.  In addition, frequent shorter (2-minute) applications of the ideas of the day.
  • Application: Long session -- Devote three or four minutes to reading the ideas for the day slowly, several times if you wish, then close your eyes and listen.  If you mind wanders, read the ideas again, but spend the major part of the time listening quietly but attentivelyThere is a message waiting for you.  Be confident that you will receive it.  Remember that it belongs to you, and that you want it.

    Remember hat your will has power over all distractions, fantasies and dreams.  Be determined each day to your practice, and use the shorter practice periods to reaffirm your determination. 

    The comments that follow the statement of the ideas for each day, are merely suggestions.  Use them as you see fit, or formulate your own.
  • Application:  Short sessions -- Repeat the ideas of the day with deep conviction, as frequently as possible.  And be particularly sure to apply the specific form to any problem that may arise.




(73) I will there be light.

Suggestions for specific forms for applying this idea are:
  • This cannot hide the light I will to see.
  • You stand with me in light, [name].
  • In the light this will look different.

Insights/comments:

  • I am the light of the world, as God created me.  The light is in me and cannot be apart from me for that is the will of God.  My will is to let it shine through me so that I may see clearly what is real and what is not, and because this is also God's will, I can only be successful.

  • Letting the light in me shine is the fulfillment of my function as the light of the world.  It is my will to fulfill this my function by forgiving all grievances and thus expanding my happiness to the world.


(74) There is no will but God's.

 Some specific forms for applying this idea include:
  • Let me perceive this in accordance with the Will of God.
  • It is God's Will you are His Son, [name], and mine as well.
  • This is part of God's Will for me, however I may see it.

Insights/comments:

  • God's Will holds everything safely in place, being omnipresent it is in everything and is everything so there can be no other will, and no world other than the one He created, perfect, outside of which there can only be dreams, illusions and fantasies.  If I do not see God's perfect world then I must be dreaming, for there is no other world to be in, so I must be asleep, trapped in some illusion, or exploring some insane fantasy.  In God's world there is nothing but peace, so appearances to the contrary, I am completely safe and at peace, from the insanity of my dreams.
    .
  • Let me remember the safety and peacefulness that comes from knowing that God is in charge, and all is well for there is no will but God's.  Safety brings me peace and peace gives rise to happiness.  Happiness engenders acceptance and blossoms into love.



I and my Creator are One.  *:)
 happy

No comments:

Post a Comment