Saturday, June 7, 2014

June 6th 2014  Lesson 81 

Review II

  • Intention:  To review two lesson ideas a day,

  • Practice: Two 15-minute sessions with eyes closed; one in the earlier part of the day, and the other in the latter part of the day.  In addition, frequent shorter (2-minute) applications of the ideas of the day.
     
  • Application: Long session -- Devote three or four minutes to reading the ideas for the day slowly, several times if you wish, then close your eyes and listen.  If you mind wanders, read the ideas again, but spend the major part of the time listening quietly but attentivelyThere is a message waiting for you.  Be confident that you will receive it.  Remember that it belongs to you, and that you want it.

    Remember hat your will has power over all distractions, fantasies and dreams.  Be determined each day to your practice, and use the shorter practice periods to reaffirm your determination. 

    The comments that follow the statement of the ideas for each day, are merely suggestions.  Use them as you see fit, or formulate your own.

  • Application:  Short sessions -- Repeat the ideas of the day with deep conviction, as frequently as possible.  And be particularly sure to apply the specific form to any problem that may arise.




(61) I am the light of the world.

 Some specific forms for applying this idea when special difficulties seem to arise might be:
  • Let me not obscure the light of the world in me.
  • Let the light of the world shine through this appearance.
  • This shadow will vanish before the light.



(62) Forgiveness is my function as the light of the world.

 Some specific forms for applying this idea when special difficulties seem to arise might be:
  • Let this help me learn what forgiveness means.
  • Let me not separate my function from my will.
  • I will not use this for an alien purpose.



Insights/comments:

  • How holy am I, a child of God?   I am burdened with glorious purpose--to light the world.  



I and my Creator are One.  *:)
 happy

1 comment:

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..
    audio

    ReplyDelete