Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23rd 2014  Lesson 98 

I will accept my part in God's plan for salvation.

  • Intention:  To willingly accept my part in God's plan for salvation, knowing that this is the fulfill my function as the light of  the world, and to be peaceful and happy.
  • Practice:  The first Five-minutes of every waking hour as best you can, but at least remember to repeat today's thoughts each hour.  Be determined to remember!


  • Application: -- Begin these happy exercises with the words and let the Holy Spirit give them the deep conviction and certainty we now lack.
     
    I will accept my part in God's plan for salvation.

    In each practice period, He will accept your words and give them back to you all bright with faith and confidence so strong and steady they will light the world with hope and gladness.  Do not lose one chance to be the glad receiver of His gifts, that you may give them to the world. today.  Give Him the words and He will enable you to understand your special function; peace and trust will be His gifts, opening up the way to happiness.

    Spend every waking hour of the day in happy preparation for your next practice period.  Repeat today's idea often while you wait for the next practice period, and when your practice time comes be thankful and lay down all earthly tasks, all little thoughts and limited ideas, and spend a happy time again with the Holy Spirit.
      

    Is it not worth five minutes of your time each hour to be able to accept the happiness that God has given you?  Is it not worth five minutes hourly to recognize your special function here?  Is not five minutes but a small request to make in terms of gaining a reward so great it has no measure?

Insights/comments:
  • Only God's plan for salvation will work!  I have tried many different plans but none have saved me.  I now dedicate my full willingness to accepting God's plan, which patiently awaits my acceptance.  This is the little willingness it needs to be fulfilled.  My part is small but essential, for though the Holy Spirit does the heavy lifting to guarantee my full release from pain of every kind and joy the world does not contain, my willingness is necessary to complete my function and realize salvation for myself and the world.

  • We are Spirit; we are perfect; we are as God created us, and able to do what He created us to do.  God awaits our acceptance of our part in His plan for salvation.  Let us wait no longer to end the pain and suffering that we know results from accepting other plans.

I and my Creator are One.  *:)
 happy

No comments:

Post a Comment