Saturday, June 21, 2014

June 21st 2014  Lesson 96 

Salvation comes from my one Self.

  • Intention:  To remember that my one Self is the source of my salvation.
  • Practice:  The first Five-minutes of every waking hour as best you can, but at least remember to repeat today's thoughts each hour.  Be determined to remember!
  • Application: -- Begin by offering your mind with all certainty the following assurance:
    Salvation comes from my one Self.  Its Thoughts are mine to use.

    My one Self is my Higher Self, the Self I truly am, as opposed to the make-believe self-image I usually think I am.  I am  as God created me, one Self, one with Himself and with every aspect of creation.  Let me seek the thoughts of my Higher Self and claim them as my own, for they are the thoughts of my function, my peace, my happiness and salvation.  In silence, let me find my Higher Self, listen and accept its thoughts as my own, for It alone remembers who I really am and It alone can restore my memory.

    Each time today I tell my frantic mind salvation comes from my one Self, I lay another treasure in my growing store.  And all of it is given everyone who asks for it, and will accept the gift.  This much is given me today to give that it may be given back to my self!

Insights/comments:
  • The thoughts of salvation are the thoughts that remind us that we are one with our creator, limitless in power and in peace; thoughts that bring to our awareness that we are asleep in a self-made dream world, where things appear to be what they are not and are not what they appear to be.  The thoughts of salvation are the thoughts of awakening, of remembering that we are as God created us and cannot be other than that.  Thoughts that reveal to our split minds that we are gods; that the problems we seem to have are unreal and that truth and illusion cannot be reconciled, so we need not spend anymore time trying to reconcile the impossible.  These are the thoughts that can save us from the apparent reality of our dreams and awaken us to the truth that we are one Self.

  • We are Spirit; we are perfect, we are free, free to choose to be like our Creator.

I and my Creator are One.  *:)
 happy

No comments:

Post a Comment