Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 18th 2014  Lesson 93 

Light and joy and peace abide in me.

  • Intention:  To question my negative self image and accept instead God's image of me, which knows that light and joy and peace abide in me.
  • Practice:  The first Five-minutes of every waking hour as best you can, but at least remember to repeat today's thoughts each hour:
  • Application: -- Begin by stating the following truth about your creation:
    Light and joy and peace abide in me.
    My sinlessness is guaranteed by God
    .

    Now put away your foolish self-images, and spend the rest
    of the practice period in trying to experience wat God has given you, in place of what you have decreed for yourself.  Spend a minute or so with your eyes closed, and realize that these are statements of the truth about you.

    If a situation arises that seems to be disturbing, quickly dispel the illusion of fear by repeating these thoughts again.  Should you be tempted to become angry with someone, tell him silently:

    Light and joy and peace abide in you.
    Your sinlessness is guaranteed by God.

Insights/comments:
  • The truth will set you free, and the absolute truth will set you free absolutely.  This is our salvation this is the truth that will save us.  Salvation requires the acceptance of but one thought;--you are as God created you, not what you made of yourself.

I and my Creator are One.  *:)
 happy

No comments:

Post a Comment