Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 15th 2014  Lesson 90 

Review II

  • Intention:  To review two lesson ideas a day,

  • Practice: Two 15-minute sessions with eyes closed; one in the earlier part of the day, and the other in the latter part of the day.  In addition, frequent shorter (2-minute) applications of the ideas of the day.
  • Application: Long session -- Devote three or four minutes to reading the ideas for the day slowly, several times if you wish, then close your eyes and listen.  If you mind wanders, read the ideas again, but spend the major part of the time listening quietly but attentivelyThere is a message waiting for you.  Be confident that you will receive it.  Remember that it belongs to you, and that you want it.

    Remember that your will has power over all distractions, fantasies and dreams.  Be determined each day to your practice, and use the shorter practice periods to reaffirm your determination. 

    The comments that follow the statement of the ideas for each day, are merely suggestions.  Use them as you see fit, or formulate your own.
  • Application:  Short sessions -- Repeat the ideas of the day with deep conviction, as frequently as possible.  And be particularly sure to apply the specific form to any problem that may arise.




(79) Let me recognize the problem so it can be solved
Suggestions for specific forms for applying this idea are:
  • This presents a problem to me which I would have resolved.
  • The miracle behind this grievance will resolve it for me.
  • Te answer to this problem is the miracle that it conceals.

Insights/comments:

  • Let me realize today that the problem is always some form of grievance that I would cherish.  Let me also understand that the solution is always a miracle with which I let the grievance be replaced.  Today I would remember the simplicity of salvation by reinforcing the lesson that there is one problem and one solution.  The problem is a grievance; the solution is a miracle.  And I invite the solution to come to me through my forgiveness of the grievance, and my welcome of the miracle that takes its place.
     
  • This is the key to my happiness and the fulfillment of my function as the light of the world.  Recognize that all problems are various forms of cherished grievances, then remember that the solution is always to forgive the grievance and accept the miracle that replaces it.  Thus is my happiness guaranteed and my function fulfilled.


(80) Let me recognize my problems have been solved.

 Some specific forms for applying this idea include:
  • I need not wait for this to be resolved.
  • The answer to this problem is already given me, if I will accept it.
  • Time cannot separate this problem from its solution.

Insights/comments:

  • I seem to have problems only because I am misusing time.  I believe that the problem comes first, and time must elapse before it can be worked out.  I do not see the problem and the answer as simultaneous in their occurrence.  That is because I do not yet realize that God has placed the answer together with the problem, so that they cannot be separated by time.  The Holy Spirit will teach me this, if I will let Him.  And I will understand it is impossible that I could have a problem which has not been solved already.
  • This is a great revelation that God placed the solution to every problem together with the answer so that there is no time between them.  Whatever problem we make, God has anticipated it and bonded the solution to it, so that wherever one is, the other is there also. 
  • Such is God's wisdom, power, and presence, and His everlasting love for us.  Having given us the free will to choose either His will, which leads only to peace and happiness, or our own will, which leads to problems, He in His wisdom and mercy, by bonding together the problem and the answer, gave us the opportunity to reduce to zero the length of time we suffer due to an unsolved problem, but only if we so choose.
  • The choice is ours:  choose to suffer or choose to accept the miracle solution already given by God.  The choice is always there, it is up to us only, and only a question of time.



I and my Creator are One.  *:)
 happy

No comments:

Post a Comment