Saturday, June 14, 2014

June 14th 2014  Lesson 89 

Review II

  • Intention:  To review two lesson ideas a day,

  • Practice: Two 15-minute sessions with eyes closed; one in the earlier part of the day, and the other in the latter part of the day.  In addition, frequent shorter (2-minute) applications of the ideas of the day.
  • Application: Long session -- Devote three or four minutes to reading the ideas for the day slowly, several times if you wish, then close your eyes and listen.  If you mind wanders, read the ideas again, but spend the major part of the time listening quietly but attentivelyThere is a message waiting for you.  Be confident that you will receive it.  Remember that it belongs to you, and that you want it.

    Remember hat your will has power over all distractions, fantasies and dreams.  Be determined each day to your practice, and use the shorter practice periods to reaffirm your determination. 

    The comments that follow the statement of the ideas for each day, are merely suggestions.  Use them as you see fit, or formulate your own.
  • Application:  Short sessions -- Repeat the ideas of the day with deep conviction, as frequently as possible.  And be particularly sure to apply the specific form to any problem that may arise.




(77) I am entitled to miracles.

Suggestions for specific forms for applying this idea are:
  • Behind this is a miracle to which I am entitled.
  • Let me not hold a grievance against you, [name], but offer you the miracle that belongs to you instead.
  • Seen truly, this offers me a miracle.

Insights/comments:

  • I am a child of God, and as such I am entitled to miracles, which are expressions of love that allow me to experience the world in ways other than what normal physical laws dictate.  Miracles come from Spirit as opposed to the physical body and reawaken my awareness that I am Spirit and not a body, that I am created in the likeness of my Creator and am one with Him.  His laws are the only laws I am subject to, even though I have the free will to subject myself to additional laws that I make up based on my grievances, and which brings me only suffering. 
     
  • Miracles are natural signs of forgiveness.  The presence of miracles mean that forgiveness has been offered and accepted.  Forgiveness is my only function and by offering forgiveness to another I am accepting God's forgiveness.  This brings me great happiness and fulfills my function as the light of the world.
     


(78) Let miracles replace all grievances.

 Some specific forms for applying this idea include:
  • I would not hold this grievance apart from my salvation.
  • Let our grievances be replaced by miracles, [name].
  • Beyond this is the miracle by which all my grievances are replaced.

Insights/comments:

  • By this idea do I unite my will with God's.  By this idea do I accept my release from the nightmares of my make-believe world.  By this idea do I express my willingness to have all my illusions be replaced with truth, according to God's plan for my salvation.  I would make no exceptions and no substitutes.  I want all of Heaven and only Heaven, as God wills me to have.
    .
  • This is the little willingness the Holy Spirit needs from us to perform His function, His great task of reawakening our awareness of our oneness with God.  Our part is small but essential, and allows the mighty power His purpose to bring us to salvation.  Be then willing to let miracles replace all grievances and salvation is guaranteed.



I and my Creator are One.  *:)
 happy

No comments:

Post a Comment