Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2nd, 2014  Lesson 77  

I am entitled to miracles.

  • Intention:  To remember my identity as a Child of God, and the happy implications that follow this fact.
    .
  • Practice: Two 15-minute sessions with eyes closed.  In addition, frequent shorter (2-minute) applications of today's idea.
  • ApplicationLong sessions -- With eyes closed, begin each session by telling yourself quite confidently:
    I am entitled to miracles.

    I am asking only for what is rightfully mine.

    Miracles are never taken from one and given to another.

    Asking for my rights, upholds the rights of everyone.

    Miracles do not obey the laws of this world.

    Miracles merely follow from the laws of God.

    After this brief introductory phase, wait quietly for the assurance that your request is granted.  You have asked for the salvation of the world, and for your own.  You have request that you be given the means by which this is accomplished.  You cannot fail to be assured in this.  You are but asking that the Will of God be done.

     
  • ApplicationShort session -- Repeat today's idea with confidence and assurance.  Reminding yourself frequently:
    I am entitled to miracles.

    Ask for them whenever a situation arises in which they are called for.  You will recognize these situations.  And since you are the holy Child of God, to whom He grants the right of miracles, you are entitled to receive them whenever you ask.

  • ApplicationIf tempted -- Remember to be satisfied only with the perfect answer.  Tell yourself
    I will not trade miracles for grievances.
    I want only what belongs to me.
    God has established miracles as my right.


Insights/comments:
  • God, Who is perfect created me as Himself--what else could perfection create but perfection; and created me one with Himself, for there cannot be multiple separate perfections; if "A" is perfect and "B" is perfect, then "A" and "B" must be one and the same thing.  What this means simply is that we are gods.   Think about it a bit.


Love created us.  Be love and save the world.  *:)
 happy

No comments:

Post a Comment