Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 9th 2014 Review III 

Lesson 113 

  • Intention:  To review two thoughts each the day
  • Practice:  Devote the first and the last Five-minutes of the waking day reviewing the ideas for the day.  In addition repeat one thought on the hour and the other on the half-hour during the day.
      

  • Application: -- For the two five-minute sessions, read over the ideas and comments given for each day's exercises.  Think about them while letting your mind relate them to your needs, your seeming problems and all your concerns.  Give the ideas to your mind and let it use them as it chooses.  Have faith that your mind will use them wisely, being helped by the One Who gave the thoughts to you.  Give direction at the onset; then lean back in quiet faith, and let the mind employ the thoughts you gave as they were given.
       
  • Application: -- For the hourly and half-hourly exercises, Repeat one thought on the hour and the other one half an hour later and allow your mind to rest for a minute or two in silence and in peace.  Then return to your day but try to keep the thought with you, and let it serve to hep you keep your peace throughout the day as well.  These practice periods are planned to help you form the habit of applying what you learn each day to everything you do, so use the thoughts and they will serve you in all ways, times, places, and situations.  Take them with you in the business of the day and make them holy.
     
    For morning and evening five-minute reviews

    (95)  I am one Self, united with my Creator. 
    Serenity and perfect peace are mine, because I am one Self, completely whole, at one with all creation and with God.

      
    (96)  Salvation comes from my one Self.
    From my one Self, Whose knowledge still remains within my mind, I see God's perfect plan for my salvation perfectly fulfilled. On the hour:
     
     

    One-minute practice:  
    On the hour:
    I am one Self, united with my Creator.

    On the half hour:

    Salvation comes from my one Self.
     

Insights/comments:
  • I am as God created me, one with Himself.  The first part of the statement is enough to eliminate all worry, pain and misery from our minds, because it establishes our lineage.  God being all knowing, all powerful and all present means that we came from good stock; the deck has been stacked in our favor; we are like seeds planted in good and fertile soil, so by right are highly favored to accomplish great and marvelous things.  But the second part goes even further:  it means that failure is impossible for us, because it is impossible for the One of Whom we are a part.  It is our guarantee that we have already accomplished all that we wish and are as complete as our Creator.
     
  • Practice, practice, practice!  It is in the practicing that the we remember our perfection.
     

I and my Creator are One.  *:)
 happy

No comments:

Post a Comment