Sunday, August 3, 2014

August 2nd 2014  Lesson 137  

When I am healed I am not healed alone. 

  • Intention:  To ask that truth occupy our minds so that we will be healed, and that our thoughts of healing will go forth from what is healed to what must yet be healed, aware that they will both occur as one.
  • Practice:  Spend ten minutes twice today to carry healing to the word, exchanging curse for blessing, pain for joy, and separation for the peace of God.  In addition, remember today's thought as every waking hour passes by.
     
  • Application: -- Begin by saying this prayer: 
     
    When I am healed I am not healed alone.  And I would share my healing with the world, that sickness may be banished from the mind of God's one Son,
    Who is my only Self.    
           
    Let healing be through you this very day.  And as you rest in quiet, be prepared to give as you receive, to hold but what you give, and to receive the Word of God to take the place of all the foolish thoughts that ever were imagined.  Now we come together to make well all that was sick, and offer blessing where there was attack. 
     
    And every hour of the waking day, remember this blessing to the world by repeating today's thought in the following form

     
    When I am healed I am not healed alone.  And I would bless my brothers, for I would be healed with them, as they are healed with me. 
       



Insights/comments:
  • Appearances to the contrary, we are all one with each other and with God, so when healing occurs for what seems to be someone else, it really occurs for all of us, the unified Sonship, the only begotten son of God.  And vice versa, when I am healed, the whole world, the whole Sonship, is healed with me.  In truth no healing occurs, for we, the unified children of God, are prefect, so no healing is needed because sickness is merely an illusion that covers our perfection as we dream the nightmare of separation.  Healing is but an illusion of correction for this error and it simply restores to our awareness that which is always there, unchanged and perfect.  Healing is a counter-dream, which cancels out the dream of sickness in the name of truth, but not in truth itself.
     
    When we find ourselves in darkness, alone and afraid, not knowing where to go or what to do, a second element is needed to remove the covers of darkness.  This second element does not add anything to us, but through its function, we become aware of what was always there and we easily regain clarity and our ability to function.   This is all that healing does, it is like the wind that blows away the clouds so the light of the Sun shines through.
      
  • Remembering that this is all that healing accomplishes we can heal every instance of "sickness" that seems to be real by gently blowing away the fear in the mind of the sick person by either exemplifying or communicating to them, verbally or non verbally, that they are one with us and with God and therefore whole.  For it is only minds that believe otherwise that become sick.

I and my Creator are One.  *:)
 happy

No comments:

Post a Comment