Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 15th 2014  Lessons 361-365

Final Lessons 361 - 365. 

  • Intention:  To remember above all else that we are the holy children of God and that He is one with us all.  He knows our true identity and offers us constant guidance through the Holy Spirit, the Voice for God, and salvation through our forgiveness.
         
  • Practice:  Twice today, let us be as free of words as possible, using them at the beginning of our practice only to remind us that we seek to go beyond them.  Morning and evening let us turn to Him in silence and listen to His Voice within us.  And again for a few moments each hour in silence, remembering the presence of His peace within us.      
      
  •  Application:  God is our salvation, let us dedicate our minds and hearts to Him and Him alone, and by this one-pointed dedication find in Him all our brothers and the whole creation in the peaceful harmony of unity. 

    Lesson 361-365

    This holy instant would I give to You.
    Be You in charge.  For I would follow You,
    Certain that Your direction gives me peace.

  • Invitation Prayer:   And if I need a word to help me, He will give it to me.  If I need a thought, that will He also give.  And if I need but stillness and a tranquil, open mind, these are the gifts I will receive of Him.  He is in charge by my request.  And He will hear and answer me, because He speaks for God my Father and His holy Son.



Insights/comments:
  • Remember the peace of God is in everyone and everything, so forgive everyone and everything so that we may forgive ourselves and remember our true identity as the holy children of God.
I and my Creator are One.  *:)
 happy

No comments:

Post a Comment